<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 29, 2006

Cheena Os is so full of shit. I merely forgot to erase one pathetic 'cheng yu' in my dictionary, and they say I'm cheating. Wth? WTH!? This is so stupid. Like come on, will one frigging 'cheng yu' help you get an A1 or something? Besides, there were quite a number of people who suffered the same fate as me. And it wasn't as if we did it intentionally or anything. Would we be so stupid to cheat so openly knowing how grave the consequences are? Damn it! So we had to write a report to MOE explaining why we "cheated" and see if they'll accept pur explanations. If they don't, its gonna be hell for us. We won't be able to sit for 3 consecutive years of Os and we will be expelled from the coming Os. I am so pissed and mad la. _)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(

Frigging shit. I seriously don't understand this. Its not as if the bloody dictionary doesn't have any of these words. I told my mum and she's pissed with me, again. Seriously, WTBH!? Shouldn't I be the one who's pissed. This whole stupid thing is killing me la. Totally no mood for anything right now. If I were found guilty, I don't even have to take any Os anymore. So what's the point of studying so hard during the hols when I don't even know whether I'm alright or not. I feel so stupid. Shouldn't even have bothered taking this damn paper. Furthermore, I was freaking giddy during the paper, since last night my head was spinning like no one's business. Urghhh!!!!

And there're lessons like how great. So not looking forward, especially history lesson on wednesday. I hate mass lectures. Mass lectures suck. Everything suck.